The 2022 PDC Summit Call for Abstracts will open October 1 and close November 1, 2021 (no exceptions). Guidelines, topics and the submission site will be available at time of opening.
The 2022 International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit)
The PDC Summit is the premiere event for over 1,000 health care and hospital facility senior leadership. No other conference brings health care planning, design and construction decision-makers together like the PDC Summit. It will be held March 20-23, 2022 in New Orleans, LA. This summit will be your opportunity to:
- Earn continuing education credits, including AIA LUs and HSWs, without paying for travel expenses or taking time away from work and home.
- Connect with other leaders and solution providers in health care planning, design, and construction management through fun and innovative networking opportunities.
- Participate in a new series of sessions covering critical topics related to pandemic recovery and rebuilding our health care system.
March 20-23, 2022
New Orleans, LA
More information coming soon
2021 PDC Summit On Demand
- Earn up to 36.5 CECs at your convenience.
- With the 2021 PDC Summit on demand, you can access top-notch educational sessions, exhibitors and earn up to 36.5 CECs and 28 AIA LUs (including 22.5 LU|HSWs).
- Access to this valuable content has been extended until 9/15/21 and complimentary to current registrants.