DateWed, May 11, 2022, 12:00 PM – Wed, May 11, 2022, 01:00 PM
Join a panel of code experts to discuss the latest developments regarding codes and standards requirements. Take this opportunity to ask questions that are important to you, your organization and the field to learn approaches and best practices from our team of experts..
- Better comply with code and standard requirements.
- Understand member benefits in regards to codes and standards requirements.
- Jonathan Flannery, MHSA, CHFM, FASHE, FACHE, Senior Associate Director of Advocacy, American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
- Jeff O’Neill, Sr. Director, Facilities, Pennsylvania Hospital, Vice-chair International Code Council Committee on Health Care
- Lennon Peake, P.E., SASHE, Director Koffel Compliance, LLC, Chair ASHE Member Tool Task Force
- James Peterkin, PE, LEED AP, SASHE, Principal Fire Protection Engineer and Life Safety, TLC Engineering Solutions
- 1 CEC, CHFM 3- M&Op
- Member: $25
- Nonmember: $40