DateWed, Nov 09, 2022, 12:00 PM – Wed, Nov 09, 2022, 01:00 PM
Join a panel of code experts to discuss the latest developments on emergency preparedness, CMS and more in regards to codes and standards requirements. Take the opportunity to ask questions that are important to you, your organization and field. The team of experts will share their best approach and highlight the best practices in the field.
- Better comply with code and standard requirements Understand member benefits in regards to codes and standards requirements.
- Jonathan Flannery, MHSA, CHFM, FASHE, FACH, Senior Associate Director of Advocacy, American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
- Anne M. Guglielmo, SASHE, CFPS, CHFM, CHSP, LEED A.P., Project Manager, cci
- Jonathan R. Hart, PE, Technical Lead, Fire Protection Engineering | NFPA
- Michael P. Sheerin, PE, LEED AP , Chief Executive Officer, TLC
- 1 CEC, CHFM 3- M&Op
- Member: Complimentary
- Nonmember: $40