Managing the PDC Process™ Program
Manage planning, design, and construction projects successfully, on time, and within budget.
Designed to enhance your team leadership skills, this course helps you face the complexities of managing a successful health care construction process and deliver the desired end result.
Presentations, group discussions, and case studies are used to help you develop a greater understanding of the design and construction process. In addition, the course provides methods and tools that will enhance your ability to communicate the organization’s vision and business plan for a project. Concepts such as functional planning, programming, budgeting, and scheduling are explored. In addition, the life cycle of a health care facility project is examined from strategic planning through postoccupancy.
Provided with this program:
- Two-day seminar
- On-site course materials
- Certificate of course completion
- Health care facility managers
- Health care construction project managers
- Executive staff involved in the planning, design, and construction process
- Architects and design engineers
- Select the best project delivery method for your project.
- Manage the project schedule and budget to ensure your project is completed on time and within budget.
- Implement methods that contribute to a successful project in terms of team support and effective communications.
- Develop and measure your project outcomes based on the facility master and strategic plan.