2021 PDC Summit to provide key information on health facility planning, design, and construction
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 8, 2021
CHICAGO — The 2021 International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit) will help leaders in health facility planning, design and construction prepare to lead post-pandemic recovery and rebuilding efforts. The event covers several key topics affecting the future of the health care built environment, including pandemic recovery and rebuilding; cross-team collaboration; sustainability; changing design guidelines and regulations; needs related to behavioral, rural, and urban health care; designing for future generations; and infection control.
The American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE) and supporting organizations are holding the 2021 PDC Summit in an innovative all-virtual format on June 2-4.
“Throughout the course of the pandemic, we’ve seen health care planning, design, and construction teams do amazing work to keep patients and staff safe,” said ASHE Executive Director Deanna Martin, MS, CAE. “We’re excited to bring together leaders to share critical lessons learned and to explore other important topics as we move to recovery and rebuilding.”
The 2021 PDC Summit offers three days of online workshops, seminars and social networking opportunities for planning, design and construction professionals. Specifically, attendees will be able to:
- Earn up to 36 continuing education credits, including AIA LUs and HSWs, without paying for travel expenses or taking time away from work and home.
- Connect with other leaders and solution providers in health care planning, design, and construction management through fun and innovative networking opportunities.
- Participate in a new series of sessions covering critical topics related to pandemic recovery and rebuilding our health care system.
- Continue the learning experience with extended on-demand access to sessions for 90 days after the event.
- Experience this valuable PDC content at a bargain price of $499 (usually $900).
To learn more and register for the 2021 PDC Summit, visit pdcsummit.org.
About PDC Summit
The PDC Summit is a dynamic professional event coordinated by a trusted network of not-for-profit organizations with expertise in health care planning, design and construction. All conference revenue is reinvested into the mission of optimizing the health care physical environment.
ASHE is a professional membership group of the American Hospital Association. More than 12,500 members rely on ASHE as a critical source of professional development, information and advocacy, including representation on key issues that affect their work in the health care physical environment. For more information about ASHE, contact 312-422-3800 or visit ashe.org.