Why learn from ASHE?
ASHE knows the health care physical environment.
For more than 50 years, ASHE has been a leadview all on demanding source of information on the health care physical environment, and ASHE continues to develop and evolve programs and certifications to address the ever-changing challenges that health care facility professionals face.
ASHE's robust seminar lineup addresses current hot topics in the field. Whether you're a health care facility manager, an engineer, a contractor, or an architect, ASHE seminars will enhance your professional experience and development.
- NEW! Physical Environment Survey Readiness Overview Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
- NEW! Application of NFPA 101 in Health Care Facilities Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) (2012 edition)
- NEW! NFPA 99 - Medical Gas and Vacuum Systems e-Learning Course
- NEW! NFPA 99 - Emergency Management e-Learning Course
- NEW! Health Care Construction Workshop e-Learning Course
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review e-Learning Course
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- Energy University
- Finance and Budgeting for Facility Managers e-Learning Course
- Managing Life Safety e-Learning Course
- Medical Gas Cylinder Storage e-Learning Course
- Safe Day One, offered by the Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers, an ASHE preferred education provider
ASHE Learning Center
Here are detailed instructions explaining how to log into the ASHE Learning Center.
- PDC Summit: International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning Design Construction
- ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition
New! ASHE Academy
New! ASHE Education Showcases
Workshops & Programs
- Accreditation Management Program Development Workshop
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities
- Door Inspection and Maintenance Workshop
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities Program
- NEW! Energy to Care Dashboard Orientation Workshop™
- NEW! Energy to Care Treasure Hunt
- Fundamentals of Health Care Facility Management
- Health Care Construction Workshop
- Health Facility Commissioning
- Managing Infection Prevention in Health Care Facilities
- Managing Life Safety: The 2012 Edition
- Managing the PDC Process
- NEW! Mitigating Infection Risks During Construction
- Physical Environment Survey Readiness Program
- Ventilation of Health Care Facilities: Complying with ASHRAE Standard 170
- Water Management Program Development Workshop
Certificate Exam Review Courses
- Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam Review Program
- Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review Program
- Working in Health Care: Certified Health Care Physical Environment Worker Education & Exam Review
- Advanced Compliance
- Advanced Maintenance and Operations
- Advanced Planning Design and Construction (PDC)
- Finance and Administration
Learn right from your desktop! ASHE offers a wide variety of webinars on various industry topics hosted by leaders in the industry.
- NEW! ASHE Pandemic Recovery Webinar Series
- NEW! 2020 PDC Summit Webinar Series
- NEW! ASHE Lunch & Learn Series
- NEW! Alternate Care Sites – Utilizing Hotels for Patient Space
- NEW! Alternate Care Sites Town Hall – Lessons Learned from the Field
- NEW! ASHE Arcade, get your game on and test your health care facility knowledge.
- Barrier Management Symposium Video Series
- Chapter 43 of NFPA 101 and Its Impact on Health Care Facilities
- Disaster Readiness: Joplin, Missouri, a video series depicting lessons learned from the perspective of health care facility managers, clinicians, and executive
- NEW! ASHE Quick Trainings, free, fast, on-the-go training
- The New Joint Commission Standards Part 2
- This New Hospital, an online training video for health care facility managers.
- Today You Are Healthcare, an online training video for construction workers.
- And many more!