The 2023 International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit)
March 12-15, 2023 | Phoenix, AZ
The PDC Summit is the premier event for over 2,000 health care planning, design, and construction management professionals. It connects health care business and clinical leaders with designers, construction decision-makers, policy professionals as well as other aligned stakeholders. Together they plan for the rapidly changing future of health care through real-world collaboration to create and maintain safe healing environments.
The Call for Abstracts is now open through June 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
Demonstrate your expertise by offering relevant, original content from a unique perspective, and providing data, examples and takeaways.
Download and use the Tips, Guidelines & Checklist for assistance in preparing for online submission.
The PDC Summit is an opportunity for attendees to:
- Earn up to 22 continuing education credits, including AIA LUs & LU|HSWs*.
- Connect with other leaders and solution providers in health care planning, design, and construction management.
- Participate in sessions covering critical topics that will highlight the real-life collaboration that’s required to create, maintain, and plan for the future of safe healing environments.
*Minimum of 15 AIA LUs & LU|HSWs. Final number TBD per approval process
Thank you for attending the 2022 PDC Summit!
Save the date
2023 PDC SummitMarch 12 - 15, 2023
Phoenix Convention Center
Future PDC Summits:
March 18 – 20, 2024
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, CA
March 9 –12, 2025
Georgia World Congress Center
2022 PDC Summit On Demand
Missed the 2022 PDC Summit? You still have the opportunity to access sessions from the conference with on-demand access starting April 20th.
- ASHE CECs: Have all be sent out.
- AIA LUs & LU|HSWs: ASHE is reporting attendance to AIA by April 30, 2022.
Any questions, concerns or missing credits? Contact us.