Schneider Electric University
Take advantage of FREE e-learning courses that offer guidance for achieving your energy efficiency goals...
Brought to you by ASHE and Schneider Electric, Schneider Electric University offers three ASHE Learning Paths and is a robust program of e-learning courses focusing on key energy efficiency topics affecting today’s health care facilities. These courses—available at no cost—provide the information you need to identify, monitor, and manage energy use and to find new ways to simply and effectively create efficiency in any building or structure.
Schneider Electric University’s ASHE Learning Paths identify courses specific for health care facility managers, energy managers, and technicians:
- ASHE: Energy Manager
- ASHE: Healthcare Facility Manager
- ASHE: Technician
To access ASHE’s Professional Paths at Schneider Electric University:
- First, register for Schneider Electric University.
- Sign in using your unique username and password.
- When you are logged in, click on the “Professional Development Paths” button on the Schneider Electric University home screen.
- Locate ASHE Professional Development Paths under “Electric University Partner Development Paths” and explore available sessions.
- Health care facility managers
- Energy managers
- Technicians and engineers
Instead of a certificate of attendance, please complete the forms below to track your progress and self-report your CECs for renewing your CHFM & CHC with AHA Certification Center.
- ASHE: Energy Manager = 17 CECs
- ASHE: Healthcare Facility Manger = 17 CECs
- ASHE: Technician 25.5 CECs
By completing all three ASHE paths, you will accumulate 34.5 CECs.
- Some energy management courses are repeated in all three pathways.