Just Ask ASHE Q2 2023 | Webinar
DateMon, Apr 03, 2023, 12:00 PM – Mon, Apr 03, 2023, 01:00 PM
Members: Complimentary | Nonmembers: $40
Members and Non-members
Join a panel of code experts to discuss the latest developments on emergency preparedness, CMS and more in regards to codes and standards requirements. Take the opportunity to ask questions that are important to you, your organization and field. The team of experts will share their best approach and highlight the best practices in the field.
- Better comply with code and standard requirements
- Understand member benefits in regards to codes and standards requirements.
- Jonathan Flannery, MHSA, CHFM, FASHE, FACHE, Senior Associate Director of Advocacy, American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
- Danette Hauck, Cleveland Clinic
- William Koffel, Koffel Associates
- Tim Adams, MSL Healthcare
- Mark Chrisman, Henderson Engineers
- 1 CEC, CHFM 3- M&Op
Click below to register and submit a question!
*This webinar is provided by ASHE to our members and the public. By registering for this webinar, you grant ASHE permission to share future educational opportunities with you.