Building design and operations methods are evolving as a result of increasing focus on carbon emissions due to policy, regulation, and public sentiment. This seminar explores the drivers behind these changes and prepares the attendee to navigate the quickly evolving landscape through practical solutions. Both electrification technologies and applications are explored, along with lessons learned from healthcare projects that are exploring electrification as a building decarbonization strategy.
- Christopher Colasanti, Associate Partner, JB&B
- Molly Dee-Ramasamy, Head of Deep Carbon Reduction, JB&B
- Attendees will gain an understanding of the economic, policy, and consumer drivers that are increasing focus on carbon emissions as a metric to evaluate building performance.
- Attendees will learn about healthcare-specific challenges and solutions to electrify and decarbonize buildings.
- Attendees will be introduced to the link between electrification and the role of renewable power generation in building decarbonization
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by presenters in this Lunch & Learn should not be construed as directly representing the views of the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE). ASHE does not endorse any products or services promoted in this Lunch & Learn.