DateFri, Mar 05, 2021, 08:00 AM – Fri, Mar 05, 2021, 04:00 PM
Tim Adams, CHC, CHFM, Program Director - System Life Safety and Environment of Care at Indiana University Health
Dave Dagenais, BS, FASHE, CHFM, CHSP
Designed to give you the tools for passing the Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) Exam, this course provides test taking tips, key topics, and sample questions identified in the CHC content outline (as listed in the CHC Candidate Handbook). This course will also offer a short exam simulation which will allow participants to answer sample questions.
- Those who have attended ASHE's Health Care Construction Certificate Workshop
- Health care facility managers
- Construction project managers
- Apply your knowledge and experience in answering application and analysis questions.
- Implement suggestions for preparing for the CHC exam.
- Identify the topic areas that are your strengths.