Fire Safety in Health Care Facilities
October 12, 2022
12:00pm - 1:00pm CST
In preparation for fire safety week, this panel of experts will discuss the specifics that make health care facility fire safety unique, which has also led to a proven safety track record for health care facilities. The panel will look at the past, present and what the future holds for fire safety regulations and compliance. They will discuss the challenges that all hospitals are faced maintaining compliance and reasons why these building features typically find themselves at the top of surveyor citation lists.
- Review the historical data related to health care fires
- Identify the most important building features that protect our patients from fire
- Demonstrate the best practices for maintaining compliance
- Discuss methods for getting the entire hospital staff involved with maintaining safety.
- Jonathan Hart, PE, SASHE, CHC, Technical Lead, NFPA
- Chad E. Beebe, AIA, CHFM, CFPS, CBO, FASHE, Deputy Executive Director, American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
- Member: $25
- Nonmember: $40
*This webinar is provided by ASHE to our members and the public. By registering for this webinar, you grant ASHE permission to share future educational opportunities with you.