Lunch & Learn Series:
Improving Domestic Hot Water System Safety, Delivery, and Management | Presented by GF Piping
October 28, 2021
12:00pm - 1:00pm CST
Health care facilities can have large complex domestic hot water systems. The key to patient safety, reduced energy costs, and maximized water use is to ensure that your system is operating efficiently.
In this session, we review common problems with domestic hot water delivery, the impact of uncontrolled temperatures, and explore how system automation can provide integrated control allowing you to deliver hot water quickly throughout the entire facility while simplifying adherence to water management requirements.
- Greg Swafford, Technical Sales Manager – Commercial Water
- Outline key operational objectives for domestic hot water systems.
- List common domestic hot water system issues impacting system performance.
- Recognize the impact of uncontrolled domestic hot water temperatures.
- Describe how plumbing system automation supports safety, sustainability, and operational efficiency.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by presenters in this Lunch & Learn should not be construed as directly representing the views of the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE). ASHE does not endorse any products or services promoted in this Lunch & Learn.
Information provided by