Why learn from ASHE?
ASHE knows the health care physical environment.
For more than 50 years, ASHE has been a leadview all on demanding source of information on the health care physical environment, and ASHE continues to develop and evolve programs and certifications to address the ever-changing challenges that health care facility professionals face.
ASHE's robust seminar lineup addresses current hot topics in the field. Whether you're a health care facility manager, an engineer, a contractor, or an architect, ASHE seminars will enhance your professional experience and development.
- NEW! Application of NFPA 101 (2012 edition) in Health Care Facilities Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
- NEW! Physical Environment Survey Readiness Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) – The Care Environment Module
- NEW! Physical Environment Survey Readiness Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) – Life Safety Module
- NEW! Working in Health Care e-learning Course
- NEW! Energy to Care Dashboard Orientation Workshop™ Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
- NEW! NFPA 99 - Medical Gas and Vacuum Systems e-Learning Course
- NEW! NFPA 99 - Emergency Management e-Learning Course
- NEW! Health Care Construction Workshop e-Learning Course
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review e-Learning Course
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- Energy University
- Finance and Budgeting for Facility Managers e-Learning Course
- Managing Life Safety e-Learning Course
- Medical Gas Cylinder Storage e-Learning Course
- Safe Day One, offered by the Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers, an ASHE Preferred education provided and Prep Course for the Certified Physical Environment Worker Certification ($129)
ASHE Learning Center
Here are detailed instructions explaining how to log into the ASHE Learning Center.
- PDC Summit: International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning Design Construction
- ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition
New! ASHE Academy
New! ASHE Education Showcases
Workshops & Programs
- Accreditation Management Program Development Workshop
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities
- Door Inspection and Maintenance Workshop
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities Program
- NEW! Energy to Care Dashboard Orientation Workshop™
- NEW! Energy to Care Treasure Hunt
- Fundamentals of Health Care Facility Management
- Health Care Construction Workshop
- Health Facility Commissioning
- Managing Infection Prevention in Health Care Facilities
- Managing Life Safety: The 2012 Edition
- Managing the PDC Process
- NEW! Mitigating Infection Risks During Construction
- Physical Environment Survey Readiness Program
- Ventilation of Health Care Facilities: Complying with ASHRAE Standard 170
- Water Management Program Development Workshop
Certificate Exam Review Courses
- Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam Review Program
- Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review Program
- Working in Health Care: Certified Health Care Physical Environment Worker Education & Exam Review
- Advanced Compliance
- Advanced Maintenance and Operations
- Advanced Planning Design and Construction (PDC)
- Finance and Administration
- NEW! ASHE Arcade, get your game on and test your health care facility knowledge.
- Barrier Management Symposium Video Series
- Chapter 43 of NFPA 101 and Its Impact on Health Care Facilities
- Disaster Readiness: Joplin, Missouri, a video series depicting lessons learned from the perspective of health care facility managers, clinicians, and executive
- NEW! ASHE Quick Trainings, free, fast, on-the-go training
- The New Joint Commission Standards Part 2
- This New Hospital, an online training video for health care facility managers.
- Today You Are Healthcare, an online training video for construction workers.
- And many more!