Lunch & Learn Series:
ICRA 2.0: Recommendations for Improving Prevention Planning in Healthcare Construction | Presented by Starc Systems
Janet Haas PhD, RN, CIC, Principal Consulting Epidemiologist, Innovative Infection Prevention
Join our panel of industry experts as we dive into ASHE’s recently revised infection control risk assessment guide. In the works since July 2020, these new ICRA 2.0 recommendations deliver several improvements and clarifications to assist with prevention planning for healthcare construction projects. This webinar will provide a thorough overview of ICRA 2.0 and answer the most common questions surrounding its implementation.
- Understand how ICRA 2.0 can help ensure safer healthcare renovations
- Review the newly added separate table, which includes more complete instructions for the cleaning and removal of critical barriers as minimal requirements
- Become familiar with the updated Matrix of Precautions
- Review significant changes to Class I, II, III & IV activities – and get an introduction to the new Class V requirements
- See how premier solutions, engineered with safety in mind, are reducing risks associated with construction for patients, staff, and visitors
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Lunch & Learn program and is not eligible for CEUs.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by presenters in this Lunch & Learn should not be construed as directly representing the views of the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE). ASHE does not endorse any products or services promoted in this Lunch & Learn.
Information provided by
Original Air Date
May 19, 2022
12:00pm - 1:00pm CST