Lunch & Learn Series:
Legionella/Waterborne Pathogen Risk Mitigation: A Comprehensive Approach
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
We will explore how to mitigate the risk of Legionella and other waterborne pathogens from POE to POU including the pros and cons of different solutions and the numerous factors that should be considered to create and implement the best solutions for your building's fit into your water management plan.
- Identify and recognize the conditions that contribute to the development and growth of Legionella in buildings.
- Investigate the importance and makeup of a water management program as identified in ASHRAE 188.
- Assess the solutions available to address Legionella in water systems, including those that rely on heat, chemicals, or other means.
- Describe the pros and cons of different water quality solutions that can be effective at reducing Legionella outbreaks.
- Achieve a solid foundation of the current requirements and solutions for Legionella mitigation.
*Lunch and Learn webinars are not eligible for CECs or contact hours.